1) Web Development Reading List: This is a list created by Anselm Hannemann, and he has carefully sorted out the best resources for front-end developers. You’ll get weekly updates.
2) Level Up! This newsletter updates you with the latest resources on web development, web designing and much more ever two or three weeks.
3) Scotch Newsletter: Get the latest updates on web development and web designing tutorials. Every news will be sent to you via email. It is among the best tutorial sites. You can subscribe to it for some outstanding and unique tutorials.
4) DEV Tips: You can get Google Chrome DEVTOOLS tip in an animated GIF form every week. It is an essential front-end development tool and subscribing to the newsletter can help you in learning some unique tips, tricks and techniques.
6) Status Code: It is a great weekly newsletter with a plethora of link that most of the coders would be interested in.
7) Hacker Newsletter: You’ll get weekly updates on the latest articles related to startups, technology, programming and much more.
It is a weekly digest for front end developers and is stuffed with resources of web development likes the content, news, discussions, etc. To get this email newsletter, you have to sign up for CODEPROJECT account.
10) Full web: A great newsletter ideally made for full stack developers and covers up all latest news, articles and discussion on topics like web designing, backend development, server side development, developmental operations, UX and building automation.
11) HTML5 Weekly: As the name suggest you’ll get weekly updates about news and content related to HTML5 and CSS3. There are many other latest web technologies waiting for you.
12) CSS Weekly: Now it’s more convenient for front-end developers to get CSS updates on a weekly basis right in their email. You’ll get stuff like CSS news, tutorials, tools and demos. It has been developed by front-end developer Zoran Jambor
13) Sass News: This newsletter has been shared by Stu Robson, where he publishes useful resources of Sass ever week.
We hope that you’ll benefit a lot from these newsletters. Our purpose is to serve you with quality stuff, and we ensure that we always deliver it.